A blocked drains in Melbourne is more than an inconvenience. It’s a health hazard and a threat to the integrity of your home. A blocked drain that is not cleared in a prompt and effective fashion can produce foul odors, encourage the growth of dangerous molds, propagate the spread of aggressive bacteria and cause leaking that undermines the structure of walls, floors and ceilings. Ayan Plumbing will clear the worst blocked drain clean quickly and effectively.
Signs That Indicate a Blocked Drains In Melbourne
There are a number of signs you should be aware of that indicate a growing problem in your drain. These include:
- A gurgling sound in your pipes.
- The sink, bathtub or toilet are slow to empty.
- An unusual water height in the toilet. Typically higher than normal.
- A foul smell emanating from the drain.
If the clog is not dealt with after these signs are noticed the problem is not going to go away. It is only going to get worse. Much worse. To the point that sewage may begin backing up into the toilet and other drains in the house endangering everyone’s health.
How You Can Prevent Sewer Line Blocks
There’s no way to completely guarantee that you’ll be able to prevent all sewer line blockages. But the fact is, many of the blocks we clear never would have happened if the customer had followed these common sense tips:
- Never, repeat, never dispose of food or grease in the sink.
- Make sure the bathtub and/or shower drains have effective covers to catch hair.
- Never attempt to dispose of anything down the toilet that doesn’t belong there.
- Don’t use excessive amounts of toilet paper.
- Keep an eye open for the above warning signs and call us at the first sign of trouble.
In addition, if your home is more than 50 years old and you can’t remember the last time a plumber visited the house it’s a good idea to call us and arrange for a drain inspection. We can identify both current and future problem areas and recommend a course of action that will strengthen your drainage system and enhance the value of your home at the same time.
We Clear Every Type of Blocked Drain Melbourne
- Blocked kitchen drains – Other than the toilet the kitchen drain is the most often blocked drain in the house. That’s because it’s an unwilling repository for food, fat, grease, soap and who knows what else.
- Blocked toilets – The most frequently blocked drain in the house is the toilet. Regardless of the cause of the blockage we ascertain its nature and put state-of-the-art tools to work alleviating the problem.
- Blocked bath and shower drains – The most common reason these drains become clogged is human hair. Each of us sheds hair every time we wash and if the drain is not properly protected that hair winds up creating a large, nasty block in the pipe.
- Blocked bathroom sink – The bathroom sink is another drain that sees a lot of hair. That could be from people combing their hair over the sink or trimming their beard or just shaving. The hair combines with soap suds, toothpaste and more to form a tough block.
- Blocked floor drains – Many homeowners have floor drains in their basement or laundry room. Some have them in the bathroom as well. These drains become clogged with human and pet hair, dirt, debris and anything else that slides into them.
Why You Should Choose Our Blocked Drain Service
You have a lot of choices when it comes to unclogging a blocked drains Melbourne. Here are just some of the reasons you should choose our blocked drain cleaning service over the competition:
- We have the experience – We have many years of experience unblocking every sort of drain. Few are the plumbers in Melbourne with more experience.
- We have the equipment – We regularly invest in state of the art equipment and techniques and we never accept “good enough”.
- We’re reliable – When we say we are going to show up at a certain time we do. We understand that time is money and we don’t believe in leaving the customer waiting.
- We’re affordable – Plumbing work is never cheap but we work diligently to keep our costs down and pass those savings on to our customers.
- We’re local – We’re not a subsidiary of an offshoot of a foreign company. We’re locally owned and operated. We’re invested in the Melbourne community and it shows in our personal service and our dedication to customer satisfaction.
Give Us a Call Today
If you have a blocked drains in Melbourne don’t despair. Call the pros at Ayan Plumbing and set the solution in motion. We’re available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week every day of the year. The blocked drain relief you need is just a phone call away.
More Services are :